Friday, May 22, 2009

Here is to the class of 09!

Ok, so I know that I am suppose to be blogging about politics and current events, so on… but this is something that is really on my mind, I am writing this for all the seniors out there because I think a ton of you are all feeling the same way. I think that everybody knows what that is to, GRADUATION is just a couple days away and I think that we (as seniors) are freaked out, we have to say our goodbyes, which to some will be forever. The last 12 years of school have been dreaded until now. We can all say that one time or another we hated so and so or we love him or her. We have grown so close with friends and lost so many friends throughout the year. Most of the promises will be broken of staying in touch. But it is finally here the, place that we have all been working so hard to get to, it is finally here and it is just hitting some of us, this is it. This is our new beginning, most of us are going off to colleges that some of us have never heard of. Al the school dances and the parties, its all over for us for now. This fall we are all going to experience new things and make new friends, everything we have been preparing for is here, we have been waiting for this piece of paper ( the diploma) for 12 years, and we are getting in an a week. It is crazy to think that there were a handful of us were not able to celebrate this day with us, weather hey have past on, dropped out or something else, we are all still together, there are going to be memories that last forever of the last 4 years of our life.. It really is true that this was the fastest 4 years of my life, it seems like yesterday that I was a freshmen and now I am pushing graduation. Senior year really is the best and I wouldn’t change anything if I could… live laugh love… those really are the words that describe high school, there is so many different people and yet when we are all together we all share the same feeling. I am looking forward to seeing everybody at class reunions. Good Luck to everyone next year! Class of 09!

No comments: